Sunday 7 June 2009

Ipswich crop

What a lovely day out I had, a big thank you to Dawn for helping me, carrying all my stuff and keeping me supplied with cups of tea and to Janina for making sure I had a comfy spot where I didn't get in any ones way.

It was so good to actually go out and even better to be scrapping with my friends. Thank you everyone.

I'm not usually one for scraplifting but saw a LO in Scrapbooking Trends and loved it so much I decided to scraplift. The papers are Scenic Route, letter American Thickers, Papermania and rub ons. Brads Basic Grey and the cute little stamp which says "make your own happiness" is from Hero Arts.

I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.



And no I don't have a big printer, I cut the 12 x12 down to A4 size ran it through the printer than stuck it back together.

No comments: