Tuesday 1 April 2008

Woe is us!

Eric has really bad shingles down one side of his face and is really poorly, Dad had his op with no problems but now has a nasty infection in his hand and Ben was pushed over at book club today and has had to have his bridge of his nose glued! Feels like we're living under a black cloud at the moment....

BUT

today is the first of April so I can finally say my brother and family will be home this MONTH for the big party woohooo!!!

Secret stash strokers sketch challenge
I've done this LO for the team I'm in on UKS sketch challenge, really enjoyed working with the sketch and got round to scanning and using some old photo's of little Rocky on the first day I got him back in 1995. Rocky was such a character, completely unsociable and fearless! he ruled the greyhounds with terror and is so missed by us all after he went to the bridge in July 2006.



I've used both sides of a sheet of Rusty Pickle paper and hand cut the photo frames and swirl.

No comments: