Sunday 21 February 2010

Lazy blogger

Over a week and no blogging oh dear! lots of excuses of course. Firstly I've been feeling under the weather and secondly I decided to sort out and re organise all my stash. What a pain that turned into, still it's done now and I was quite ruthless giving away lots of stuff from the early years LOL.

Last Saturday Carol ran a workshop a Papermaze to make a mini canvass using lots of different techniques. We had a fantastic day, I learnt loads and made this.



Carol's work is very inspirational and we're hoping further classes on using distress inks and alchol inks etc will follow.

Dawn and I scrapped Friday and then went to crop Saturday, so finally got to play after sorting stash all week.

This LO is by Ang who puts together kits for Bramford crop. The photo is of Vikki on her 11th birthday at Disney in Florida. Not a good quality photo but I've been wanting to use it for ages and sometimes I think it's more important to record the memory than worry about the quality of the photo.



This LO is from yesterday's crop designed by Karen who works for Vanessa. On the Friday before crop Vanessa now displays the planned layout on facebook so we can see what kind of photo is needed. Usually I take the kit home for another time but as I knew what photo to use and hadn't really finished faffing around with my own page I made it there and then. Photo is of Vikki and Matthew and uses pp from 3 bugs in a rug.



Harvey was 4 last week and so I made a chocolate birthday cake for him. Even Marc said how good it was having scoffed two pieces.



Alfie's gunky head is much better, Jim seems a little tired over the last few days so watching him closely and hoping it's nothing to worry about. He is post op 18 weeks tomorrow and will be 10 on the 2nd March.

1 comment:

Jane said...

you have been busy Sue, would love a slice of that cake!