Monday 8 March 2010

Crop

So Saturday's crop was the one we had all been waiting for. Carol had secretly arranged for some of the girls from crop to make pages for a book she wanted to put together to surprise Ang for her upcoming 40th.

Carol worked so hard arranging it all and managing to keep it a surprise for Ang. And boy was she surprised LOL. Some photo's here on Carol's blog. I have to say the book is absolutely beautiful with each page so different.

Here is my page



Karen made a fab chocolate birthday cake which Dawn and I didn't eat as we've given up chocolate for lent but thankfully she also made a yummy carrot cake and it was seriously yummy.

I even managed to start and finish a layout LOL.



photo is of Harvey blowing out the candle on his birthday cake I made for his 4th birthday with more than a little interest from Gangley. I used just one sheet of Scenic Route PP surprise.

Jim is off to the vets later for a check up following his corn op but has been very perky and happy all weekend.

2 comments:

Jane said...

love your page Sue

Carol Plume said...

lol Sue - Ang was really surprised wasn't she!! she'd suspected we were upto something that morning, but, I don't think she'd sussed before! goodness knows how!!

Your page was gorgeous and I'm so pleased with the way the book turned out....

The layout looks great finished....

See you in a couple of weeks xx