Sunday 12 December 2010

SCD challenge and other stuff

The challenge this week is again tags with a theme of Christmas characters. Not sure my snowman really counts but seemed topical after all the snow.

Digi again this week as I have totally seized up and can barely move not LOL...

So due to being poorly I missed the Christmas crop but I hear my malteser cake was well received LOl and Dawn came back with this gorgeous birthday present for me  from Carol, a little pizza box she had made, decorated and filled with so many lovely crafty bits. I adore it.


Last Thursday was my birthday and my cousin Sandra made me this beautiful little wall hanging, it's in the dining room for now but if and when I ever get a craft room it will go in there for sure.

lucky went for more test yesterday, protein levels in urine are still way to high as is her blood pressure, so more pills and more tests lined up, having said that she seems much brighter and happier this week. Which is more than can be said for me, missing Grandsons first Nativity play and Christmas crop has not been good...

Sue x

5 comments:

Carol Plume said...

FAB tag and Thank You for taking time to join us, especially when you're not well.

The malteser cake was just yummy! I had to have a little tiny piece!!

I'm glad that you liked your box - hopefully there's something in there that you can use!!! lolxx

Take care and hopefully you can make Saturday.

xx

Sandra's Spot said...

Love the digi Snowman it is really hard to tell it is digi excellent. Hope you feel better soon XX.

Janet said...

love your tag,missed you yesterday hope your feeling ok for next week
Janet x

Artyjen said...

Hi Sue! Sorry I'm a bit late with comments this week as I went away for my birthday weekend. Love the tag....it is really full of Christmas Character :) Thanks for playing at SCD this week ;)
xoxo Sioux
Lovely box of goodies by the way;)

Laura said...

What a pretty tag. love the images you have combined.Thanks for joining and sharing with us at SCD this week.