Friday 9 May 2008

What a WEEK!

Tuesday 29th April Eric's 50th birthday with a birthday tea with the kids and family.
And my brother and family arrived home from America for a weekend of celebrations for Mum and Dad's golden wedding anniversary. It was so good to see Bob, Kelly and Katie who left here 3 years ago a Suffolk toddler and has returned a 5 year old American girl LOL.

Friday 3nd May Parents 50th golden wedding anniversary party, fantastic night meeting so many faces from the past.

Saturday 3rd May Crop for NSD then an meal out for grown up birthday party for Eric with his friends and wives.

Sunday 4th May Big family BBQ and finally got to hand over the scrapbook I'd made for Mum and Dad. In the planning for two years and the reason why I started scrapbooking.

Monday 5th May Bob Kelly and Katie come for tea and we finally get some quiet time to catch up properly LOL. Voting finished on the April house challenge on UKS and after making the final four I finished second yay !!!!!

Tuesday 6th May Time already to say goodbye as they flew out Wednesday EARLY!!!!!

Been the best and most tiring week ever. Have enough photo's to scrap for ever LOL..

A couple of LO's I've done recently.



Photo is of DGS Ben, I'd been after this shot for weeks and was really chuffed when I finally caught him completely unawares when playing around with the zoom on the new camera.



This one was Claire's "up close and personal CC Class on UKS" which I had done but when I saw some of the pp at crop on Saturday I just had to do it again. Such a fab class!



And this one is Eric posing in his ebay bargain leather, his birthday prezzie to himself LOL...

Off to a 50th birthday BBQ at the weekend.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Love the new LOs Sue.
I hope that after your busy week you are taking a few days off to put your feet up!! A well deserved rest (not to mention well earned maltesers!!) is in order!!