Wednesday 28 May 2008

A year on

This time last year Eric was on the Isle of Mann for his TT holiday and I had just started to blog, where has the year gone LOL.

Vikki celebrated her 28th birthday on Monday and came over with Ben for lunch, Ben was so excited his Grandad was here and not at work. Weather was awful after torrential rain Sunday we then had gale force winds Monday and a very very long power cut.

Not been in the mood to scrap this week, just can't sit for long with my knee which is getting worse by the day never mind the week. But have a few layouts to share that I've not got round to uploading.

This on was done as part of a sketch challenge for my UKS team.


And a couple of Mum and Dad's golden wedding party







This one is of my Mum, Dad and me and siblings together again for the first time in 3 years!



No comments: