Tuesday 3 June 2008

Missing mojo

Now is this a coincidence or what, suddenly without warning and for the first time ever no mojo no scrapping nothing a big fat zilch! so what's the coincidence you ask well here it is the fab Karen Miller has suddenly got her mojo back with buckets of fantastic work being produced... So we've made a pact Karen can have it on the weekends and send it back to me for Weekday's cos I'm getting seriously wound up not producing anything LOL.

When I joined the Design Collective Karen quickly became one of my favourites she has a wicked sense of humour and does just the most beautiful work.

So who knows maybe I'll actually produce a layout this week, did manage three cards today so something has started to flow again LOL.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Awwww, bless ya hunny - the cheque's in the post! :D