Monday 20 September 2010

SCD

Over at SCD it's still arches and the theme this week is *STARS*. I decided to go with my stars as in horoscope and being a December girl I'm a Sagittarius LOL.

I decided to go digi again this week and created my arch, then printed it out and added glitter and highlights and printed out the archer again, only slightly smaller as I was trying to create depth and shadow IYKWIM glossy accents to finish.

Stars as a theme has really brought out lots of different idea's from the DT team and other people taking part, go on take a look...

5 comments:

Artyjen said...

Great arch again this week and I'm not just saying that as a fellow archer girl! Thanks for playing agaon this week :)
xoxo Sioux

Winnie said...

Love the archer. Good tie-in there - Arches & Archer!! LOL

Laura said...

Great take on the theme and I like the pun. Thanks so much for playing along again at SCD

Unknown said...

I love that your an ARCHER as well as us doing arches and it's a stunning arch really have enjoyed looking at your creation. Thanks for sharing each week with the SCD team

Love Dawn xx

Sandra's Spot said...

Great arch Sue, you are good with Digi. X