Thursday 30 September 2010

It's started!

OMG can't believe it but I've made a start on Christmas presents !!!!

A  friend of ours became a first time Grandma recently, so I've made her a canvass with a photo of the baby, so that's 1 down and heaps of other prezzies to make LOL.

Came across this last week, it's called faux dichroic glass technique and was totally blown away by it, so despite not having the right paint I had a go any way. Totally rubbish photo's and no where near as lovely as Julie's (and how kind she shared her new found technique) but boy are they so totally gorgeous IRL. I've done 8 different pieces but blogger isn't playing nicely tonight so here's two for now.
Even Mr T said wow how did you make them. High praise !!




Jim had an iffy day Tuesday but seems okay now, of course mega worrying took hold but I guess he's entitled to the same ordinary ailments as the other hounds but of course we put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5 d'oh !!!!

Mr T has just installed my new PC he has built me (early Christmas present) I want to play around with digi stuff but my old PC  just couldn't cope and I fear regular crafting may go out the window if the surgeon decides I need yet another op on my hand when I go up Tuesday, so at least with digi I can still kind of play if the worst happens.

Scrapping with Dawn tomorrow and nothing prepared for that or Bramford crop on Saturday, had better get a shift on LOL...

3 comments:

Jane said...

you have been busy Sue and it all looks gorgeous x

Sandra's Spot said...

Lucky girl a new PC, I sincerely hope you don't have to stop crafting you do such lovely work. I just love the look of your new technique. XX

Carol Plume said...

hiya Sue - wow you've been busy and I love the effect you've achieved - right paint or not!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you on Tuesday - hope its a positive appointment.

Good ol' Mr T! how clever and what a gem...take care xx