Sunday 14 November 2010

SCD weekly challenge

Over at SCD they are continuing the anything goes challenge - and this weeks theme is Wings.

I had intended to do some proper crafting but blasted hand hurts like hell today, probably too much crafting Friday and Saturday so had to resort to digi again, which I do feel is a bit cheating but in all honesty takes just as long LOL.

So here is a card with fairies and their wings LOL.


Just to prove it's not all digi I made these key rings last week. Had another bash at the faux diotric, which is painting the chipboard with croco paint, then adding AI and then tripple embossing with UTEE.



I also have a layout almost finished from crop yesterday just needs a little something, not sure what yet and it's a proper paper LO LOL...




6 comments:

Carol Plume said...

what a fantastic card Sue and great keyrings!! Thank You for my "C" I will treasure it xx

Janet said...

your card is FAB Sue & I love the key rings.great to see you yesterday,see you at papermaze ?
Janet x

Sandra's Spot said...

Amazing card Sue, I think yiu did really well with the old hand with "real" crafting. I bet digi is no faster LOL. Thanks for my S X

Pebby Morton said...

Sue love the scd super idea, you have done well.. hugs A peb

Artyjen said...

Thanks for another great digi winged piece :) Love the keyrings! How fab ;) Thanks for playing along at SCD again this week
xoxo Sioux

Laura said...

Like the fairy. The SCD key rings are lush. Must try this technique. Looks fab.Thanks for joining us at SCD this week.