Sunday 22 July 2007

The Face I Love



This is the prompt for the challenge on "one true friend A priceless treasure" this time I was determined to do it as so far I've only managed one challenge despite my good intentions. As it was my local crop this week I made sure I was prepped and ready to do the layout of Jim but made the mistake of taking my hound album with me as several people had asked to see it and spent far to much talking about it and only just managed to get this one layout done. Photo was taken last year when we had stripped the bed off to change and Jim dived under the duvet on the floor so we rushed for the camera and managed to get the shot as he peeped back out.


Have today managed to do a Design Collective class today "dress up your chipboard" by Debbie Jewell well I didn't have any chipboard so cut out my title on the CR and then had great fun with glossy accents, foil and glitter, course the dogs are now all walking round with red glitter as highlights LOL.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

You rock!! Check my blog for details.

Sharon

Going For Greatness said...

This is such a fun layout !I LOVE your doggies (Greyhound fan here!) My best friend had 2! One lived to be 17 years old! They are, truly, the sweetest dogs on EARTH!
I have a rescue 1/2 Beagle 1/2 Whippet that is 16 years old and a 2.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier. I have been a dog person forever and LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing layouts of other's pets!!
Great take on the challenge!!
~Gabi
http://goingforgreatness.blogspot.com