Thursday 17 September 2009

I SCRAPPED

OMG I actually did a layout today! first one in over 3 weeks as
a) I've been poorly
b) I've been working on a coule of little projects for prezzies for people and
c) hounds are keeping me fairly busy LOl.

So today I got up extra early, rushed round doing the chores and seeing to animals then quickly printed off a photo and grabbed some paper and headed into the dining room to wait for Dawn.

We had a really relaxing day and I actually started and finished this



it's a very simple layout but I wanted to record the conversation I had with Ben, he was so excited to go out with Uncle Marc and and spent months reminding Marc that he had promised to take him to Dinosaur land. All paper and embellishments are from Basic Grey Archaic range.

Just need to sort something out for papermaze crop Saturday now LOL.

Sandy and Jim are both still well and fairly stable. We occasionally have to tweak pills and potions as things progress but the vet is happy with them both.

1 comment:

Jane said...

lovely Sue, its reminded me that I have photos of my children at the same place, must scrap them!