Friday 25 September 2009

Sometimes

Sometimes you make handmade gifts for people and they just don't get it and other times like today they do!!!

Dawn's daughter Hollie is 30 today, I've known Hollie since she was 3 years old and not only is she like a 2nd daughter to me, she is also Vikki's best friend and godmother to Ben. Hollie is smart, funny and such a lovely girl so I wanted to make her something special, especially as Matt her fiancee is away in Afghanistan. I made her a word book with photo's with all the milestones in her life. At 8am this morning she rang me up in tears. SHE LOVED IT!!!!!

I won't post all the pages as it's personal to Hollie but this is the front. It's actually much more gorgeous in real life.



Also been scrapping and did this layout at Papermaze crop on Saturday. Photo is of Marc doing his first half marathon.



and yesterday I scrapped at Dawn's house for a change as Mr T is at home working on the conservatory and did this LO of Eric out walking with his six pack.



i was really pleased with the photo as I took it on full zoom when they were coming back from a walk across the village playing field.

Sandy is still very well, Jim has had a couple of iffy days but seems to be settling down again.

No comments: