Thursday 1 October 2009

I'm off

On Saturday Dawn and I will once again set sail, well we go by car actually LOL. Up to Caistor again for a long weekend of scrapping, chatting and chilling.

But that doesn't mean we didn't scrap today no sir, well we needed to get warmed up and in the mood.

I didn't have anything ready so quickly grabbed the leftover papers from last week and decided to take part in a challenge to use this sketch here thank you Elaine.



Not sure if I like it as it's so far removed from my usual style but it's good to try different things. Dawn and I both struggled today think we were both a bit over excited about the weekend.

I'll be back Tuesday, hopefully feeling a whole lot better than I do at the moment.

3 comments:

hotpotato said...

Hi Sue, hope you and Dawn have a fab weekend, will miss you both at the crop.
Janina x

Carol Plume said...

Hiya Girlie

Hope you both have a good weekend.

How are Sandy and Jim?? thinking of you xx

Jane said...

have a great time Sue xx