Tuesday 27 October 2009

Sandy and Jim

Sandy continues to amaze us and is just the happiest, cheekiest little madam!

Jim is much brighter today, vets would like to have seen less fluid yesterday but not bad enough to intervene, so they both go back Friday.

So life feels slightly easier today, although I'm sure Eric would appreciate a few hours more sleep each night!

A couple of layouts that did on my short weekend away and one I've been playing with for weeks LOl.

This is a class kit by Vanessa for the Papermaze crop. papers are from Jenny Bowlin. Photo's of Ben at our day out at Easton Farm Park.



Another kit by Vanessa. Papers are Bella Blvd and again photo from the day out at Easton Farm Park. The butterfly was supposed to be made from felt and I did make it but OMG it was awful so ripped it off and did one on the cricut instead LOL.



and finally one from Karen who works at papermaze. I adored this kit and Karen was kind enough to say I inspired it because she had watched me sit and stitch for hours the month before. I had no idea it would take so longer, all that stitching and inking of the flowers. Photo was scanned and then changed to black and white and finally the colour brought back just to Vikki. It was taken in 1997 when she was chief bridesmaid for my brother and his wife.

2 comments:

Jane said...

gorgeous Sue and so glad the dogs are improving xx

Carol Plume said...

AWW Sue just been catching up with the news and piccies - had to laugh at the dogs on the sofas and you on the floor!! lol

So PLEASED to hear that they are all doing so well - has Alfie settled down a bit now?

Take care, xx