Wednesday 6 April 2011

At last

Eric finally came home last Tuesday and just in time as I was totally exhausted from the worry, lousy cold, chest infection etc etc etc LOL and far from me looking after him I all but collapsed and poor Eric ended up looking after me, totally embarrassing and not the home coming I had planned LOl.

The hounds were ecstatic to have Dad home and have quickly settled back into their routine, Eric is taking it easy and is still getting very tired, so I think it will take him longer to come back up to full strength than either of us realised BUT we are just grateful he's home.

Nothing on the crafting front LOL but the cold finally seems to be releasing me from it's grip and today I actually feel a bit better.

Got a nice new clean plaster cast yesterday and the follow up appt for the ulcer was okay, nothing sinister from biopsy's, still not allowed to take the anti inflammatories nor will I ever be allowed by the looks of it but at least it's all calmed down and for that I am very grateful.....

Might have some photo's to share tomorrow as we have 5 greyhounds coming tonight so we can take the photo's to start the publicity and fundraising of Marc's coast to coast walk in June to raise some money for Greyhoundgap.....more of that later as they say.....

Many many thanks for all the messages and support we've received, to say this year has been challenging is an understatement but hopefully it's onwards and upwards from here on in....

Little Ben had Kenny Bear popped over Sunday 




(Kenny is the class bear who gets to go home with whoever has been the best behaved child)

So many lovely photo's to scrap!!!

2 comments:

Gem's Crafts said...

Its good to hear the your Mr T is home again and on the mend. Hope your cold heals up quickly too :) xx

Winnie said...

Good to hear that Eric is home again, but not so good that you are having a hard time looking after both of you. Love the photos of Ben and the dogs.