Monday 11 July 2011

Bramford crop

Had a super day Saturday at Bramford crop and did this kit from last month's Papermaze kit designed by Janina who also runs Bramford crop. Thought I was going to struggle with all the pleating but once Dawn suggested I do it from the back it got easier LOL. There is supposed to be 2 beautiful flowers on it but I've decided they would be to bulky to go in an album so have kept them back to use on a canvass I'm doing with the leftover papers. Photo is of Mum, Dad, my brother and his wife and daughter when Mum and Dad visited them last month in Colorado.


Pleased to say Jim is back to his normal cheeky self!

Ruby finishes abs's today and goes back to vets tomorrow, I'm thinking she may (paws crossed) be a little better, we're now feeding her extra meals to try and put some weight back on her and despite still coughing I haven't heard the wheeze for 2 days.

Busy week ahead, several projects I need to knuckle down and do and hospital Friday. The plan is to x ray wrist and see if it's fused enough to plan the next op! not sure if I'm ready to start going through that again just yet!

5 comments:

Jane said...

gorgeous layout Sue, enjoy your busy week and try not to think about Friday x

Sue said...

Fabby LO. Glad you had such a nice time.

So glad Jum is now ok. Hope you get on ok at the vets tomorrow.

Hope you get your projects done and have loads of 'me' time.

Good luck at the hospital.

Janet said...

love the layout Sue the photo is so perfect for it
Janet x

Carol Plume said...

Sue - wowza what a fab job on the layout - well done with the pleating. Fingers crossed for Ruby and Good Luck for Friday xx

Winnie said...

Wow, that is a beautiful LO! I love the pleated lace around the edge. Gorgeous!