Friday 7 September 2007

Sun shine

Yet another glorious day, albeit very late the summer seems to have arrived, well probably a short lived Indian Summer but it's very welcome all the same.

Vikki and Ben came for the day Wednesday, we had a lovely day sitting and playing in the garden, well me and Ben did, Vikki mostly sat in her car, actually thought she might decide to have lunch served in it...



Of course yesterday being Thursday saw Dawn and I scrapping as usual, I was working on a class kit from last months crop by Ness of Papermaze. Managed to find a bit of time today to finish it off. Photo was taken on August Bank Holiday at Mum and Dad's BBQ and is of my Mum and Dad, Eric and me with Marc and Vikki and of course Ben, not forgeting Benji dog who seems to have snuck in the photo as well LOL...



For someone who hates sewing I seem to do a lot of it on my layouts. The title has been back stitched onto the pink felt then drawn round with a red glaze pen. The swirl is cut out of felt, took ages.... horrible stuff it was to cut.... anyway I'm really pleased with the overall effect.

No comments: