Monday 28 January 2008

Been busy

Two more layouts I completed this week to finish off my 2007 album.
This first one is based on a sketch from the Design Collective team by Jane Dean. Although I loved the sketch i really don't like this finished LO at all, the paper was to strong for the photo's and I case it just reflects how I felt about Christmas 2007.


The second one I love and is a gorgeous photo of Ben taken in November at one of these places that set up in shopping centres. I had seen several LO's in scrapbook magazine with Christmas wreaths and came up with my own interruption. The holly leaves I drew on the craft robo and cut loads out, and just highlighted with pens.



Jim is healing beautifully although he did manage to get his tongue to the wound yesterday, when his bandage fell off in the garden but no real damage done, he's off to the vets again tonight.

I popped to Dunelms yesterday and picked up some fabric to make new dogs beds. Well really I want to make some new curtains and cushions for the lounge but it's so long since I had the machine out I thought I'd better have a go at something simple first. I'm really rubbish at sewing LOL.

No comments: