Tuesday 7 October 2008

Malteser Tray Bake Receipe

Had a few requests for the recipe so here it is!

INGREDIENTS

100g butter

200g milk chocolate

3 tablespoons golden syrup

225g finely crushed digestive biscuits

225g maltesers

METHOD

Melt together the butter, chocolate and syrup then add the crushed biscuits and the maltesers. Mix together quickly then pour into a lined swiss roll tin and chill til set. For a special occasion drizzle with some melted white chocolate.

NOW DON'T ALL GO COMPLAINING HOW MUCH WEIGHT YOU'LL PUT ON, BE WARNED IT IS VERY VERY SCRUMMY LOL.

Have finally crossed two chores off my "to do" list, spent several hours yesterday going through hundreds of photo's on Eric's mobile (yes he has loas of memory in it) of the hounds on their walks. Most of the photo's whilst lovely are a bit blurred as they are on the move but I found a couple of pearls.

Today I have been changing photo's in frames (getting rid of DD's husband etc) and putting one of my favourite layouts in a decoupage frame. It's taken all morning but I'm really pleased HE is now totally eradicated, trouble is I seem to have several frames left over which now of course need filling but as we still haven't put any pictures up in the study maybe I'll speak nicely to Mr T. We have been here 5 years next week but for the first two years we hardly unpacked due to the huge amount of work that needed doing, still that does leave three years in which I could have got round to doing it but either I can't make a decision or Mr T isn't in the mood for picture hanging LOL

NEXT WEEK FOR SURE!

1 comment:

Jane said...

thanks for the recipe Sue, it will be great for my diet!!