Friday 20 March 2009

I've been re arranging my albums and realised I had some gaps in Ben's album. Sometimes I do a layout for the yearly album but forget to do one for Ben's album, so I decided to scrap this photo again. Interesting to see how my style (if I have one) has changed.

I incorporated the weekly challenge over on UKS for this and the challenge was to use 1 of something, mixed alphas's for title, contrasting papers and to stamp something. The photo is of Ben and Eric in July 2007 and was the first time Ben came out with his now famous catchphrase "Grandad I help I do it" LOL



and this is how I scrapped it 18 months ago for my 2007 album



Off to Otley crop tomorrow on my own as Dawn is going to London to see Oliver. Lovely Christmas present from her family but did they have to book it on a crop day !!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Love the "new look" LO Sue.
I think I may remember when you did that first one - was it the design collective class that we had to use part of the photo background in the title?