Sunday 6 March 2011

Scrapping

Spent Friday scrapping with Dawn and did this very simple Lo designed by Wendy McKee with a few changes LOL, I added the border digitally and the photo is of Ben an Harvey. I had forgotten it was still in my bag as it was part of a kit from Henley last year.




Then yesterday had a lovely day at Bramford crop and did this layout which is a hybrid. The papers are printed direct onto bazzill, then I've added the photo IRL and the embellishments were printed out but then cut (by Mr T) and added to it, the digital kit is called Little boy from Echo park papers and cost me a whole dollar to download....



One of the scars on my knuckle has been really red and angry for several days and last night it erupted oh yuck !!!! hoping it's just the stitches and not an infection, so I'm covering it in germolene and praying I don't end up having to go the the blasted hospital tomorrow!

Ruby or Ruby two shoes as she gets called is very happy and settled. Plans for re homing her have been put on the back burner until we get to the bottom of her problems with breaking nails.  can't say I'm disappointed because she is such the perfect house guest LOL...

3 comments:

Jane said...

love the layouts Sue. Hope you don't have to go back to hospital and bet you keep Ruby!

Sandra's Spot said...

So lovley to see you at Bramford yesterday. Love the LO's you seem to have mastered the digi mixed with traditioanlly really well. Tilly says she thinks Ruby wants to stay with you for ever an ever. XOXO

Janet said...

lovely layouts Sue,sorry i did not get the chance to speake to you saturday.are you going to Carol's class this saturday?See you there if you are otherwise Papermaze
Janet x