Sunday 8 May 2011

NSD Crop

Had a lovely day at Bramford crop yesterday, thank you Janina!

There was a really relaxed atmosphere but being the lightweight I am we left mid afternoon, I wonder how many lasted to 8pm. Managed to finish off two layouts,I've worked on them several times but both were a bit fiddly with iffy hands so pleased to finally finish them off.

Both are class kits from Papermaze crop and designed by Vanessa. The first one had a background done by spraying glimmer mist through a mask, no way was I attempting that LOL but did managed a very similar effect digitally.





Lucky has had more test and were hopig for the results tomorrow, she's been very quiet all weekend and shocked us both today when she refused her brekkie, unheard of for the ducks....

2 comments:

Gem's Crafts said...

I hope Lucky picks up soon :) fab LO's Sue and I love the little embellishments on the LO about your Grandson :)

Jane said...

lovely Sue, hope Lucky is ok.