Friday 10 August 2007

Conservatory plans...

So on what had to be the hottest day of the year Eric and "the boys" spent a very long hot day dismantling the conservatory and bringing it back here. All done with no breakages, so I said to Eric great we've got a conservatory to which he replied no what we've got is a flippin great big jigsaw LOL

The plans are coming on well and Eric should have them done next week so we can apply for the planning permission, I've been seriously impressed with what he's done. It has to be done to scale so that's me lost straight away.

Been another hectic week so no change there but did have a lovely day scrapping with Dawn.

This first layout of Ben is with a photo taken last July and just seemed to capture everything that was so magical about his first summer. I scrapped it for Vikki in her album of Ben's first year but had to use it again for my album as it was my favourite photo of his first summer.



This second layout is based on a Design Collective class by scrapdolly called "nifty negatives". I had wanted to do a layout showing all these photo's but was struggling on a way to incorporate them all on one page, this class fitted the bill perfectly and I'm really pleased with the end result.


No comments: