Friday 2 November 2007

YESTERDAY

was two weeks since "op" and I scrapped woohooo !!!!

OK it was a very simple LO but oh the joy to be back scrapping and Dawn was pretty happy too. The weather was beautiful and we sat outside and had lunch, unbelievable! can't share my LO with you as I don't want someone who may lurk to see it LOL.

Not got much done today, one of those days where everything you touch goes wrong ho hum !, Going to town tomorrow with Dawn and meeting Vikki and Ben who will come back here for lunch. Heard Ben talking in the background whilst on the telephone to Vik this morning "all gone Mummy" (his breakfast) really clear it was and not yet two
PROUD NANNY!!!!!

Karen has tagged me so here goes

1. If you could have £100 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?

hhmmm embellies I think as I seldom buy them having got my craft robo under the guise of making everything myself besides which I have a ton of paper.

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?

Well I love stamps but would probably go for rub ons because they are quicker and cleaner.

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?

No competition ... layouts for sure

4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home?

In our previous house I had the box room as my craft room and loved it, these days I share the study with DH who doesn't do GLITTER so I would have to have my own scrapbooking room.

5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style?

I really don't think I have as yet my own style but I do love to use buttons and ribbons...

I'll have to have a think on who to tag...

Have a great weekend everyone...

1 comment:

Karen said...

Yay, glad you managed to scrap already. :D