Monday 22 December 2008

For every up there's a down

After the best birthday ever I got sick two days later and I mean sick, ended up having the Dr come out to me. The upshot was I had a nasty virus/flu that then proceed to flare the RA and in doing so my wrist less wrist swelled up so bad a nerve got trapped and I've ended up having surgery to release it. But of course me being me it doesn't seem to have worked and I'm still in agony. Apparently the numbness I have in 3 fingers and whole hand could take several months to return to normal.

So of course I missed Dad's 70t birthday bash, bramford crop and the girls had decorated my chair up for my birthday and a host of other things. I have not been a happy bunny.

Yesterday was Ben's 3rd birthday and we had a great time at his party, Eric was in charge of taking photo's as I can't use my hand and whilst he took some great movies not one single photo worth scrapping. Here's hoping Dad got something LOL.

I have finished making some presents 3 of which were done single handed plus teeth lol, and for the first time ever I won't be able to make mince pies and other goodies.

The tree is finally up and the outside lights look beautiful, the food shopping is done courtesey of Mr T and he has managed to fix Vikki's car and get mine through the mot yay !!!! not that I have a hope in hell of actually driving at the mo.

Still presents to wrap but that has been transferred to Eric's list because it's just to darn painful for me to try. So despite all the unforseen setbacks we're almost ready for Christmas.



So I wish you all a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS and a healthy 2009
lots of love Sue Mr T and our six pack.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Hope you are feeling better now Sue.
Merry Christmas on Thursday to you and your family.
xxx

Carol Plume said...

Hiya Suzy

At least we had fun on Saturday hey??

I hope that you're feeling a bit better today, and more so that you can enjoy Christmas!

Have a great Christmas and a much healthier 2009

Love you you all, especially the 6 pack...see you soon, Carolxx

Jane said...

Have a lovely Christmas Sue xx

Guinevere said...

Hoe you are soon on the mend Sue - have a wonderful Christmas and a healthier 2009. Love Jennie xx

Nikki W said...

Sue
I hope you are recovering now and can get on with some scrapping soon.
Best wishes for the New Year.
Nikki x