Tuesday 24 February 2009

At last

the weather turned mild and the sun came out on Saturday and the hounds all made the most of it with some long overdue sunbathing! I was at Otley crop so Eric took photo's for me to see them all lounging around outside.



I've decided to start some new projects this year. I will as always do a yearly album of things that we do etc in 2009 and continue with the hounds and Ben's albums but have decided to do an album each of the kids and a book of me.

So here is my first layout for my album. The paper came from a kit from Ang and I cut it to make a frame which I mounted on foam but from there went off on my own tangent.



RE:- HENS

I think I've made progress as I spotted on Eric's PC screen plans for a hen house hehehe, so I said shall I email the Little Hen Rescue site well you've got to try haven't you anyway Eric said to wait until he had time to make the hen house! definite progress though.

No comments: