Friday 20 February 2009

Where the heck

Did this week go?

The weeks are just rushing by and I never seem to accomplish half of what I set out to do LOL.

Sunday I actually drove my car to Ipswich to see Vikki's new house and pop in on Mum and Dad, it felt so good to get out on my own again. Eric has put a knob on the steering wheel which means I can drive using just my right hand but to be honest that is pretty bad as well at the moment. I worry about not being able to craft as the hands are getting pretty bad now, perhaps I'll have to take up digi scrapping LOL.

Monday night Dawn and I went out to a Stampin up party hosted by Ang, Tuesday I went to see Dawn's little grandson and Wednesday had my hair trimmed, that has to be a record for me going out on 4 consecutive days, I could easily become a hermit.

Do I have any hens yet NO !!!! but I think I'm wearing him down.

Dawn and I scrapped yesterday and whilst Dawn created a beautiful layout I didn't LOL just couldn't get this to work. Have faffed around with it for ages and this is about as good as it's going to get. How disappointing when you have such high hopes and they don't come to be. The photo is my Dad celebrating his 7oth Birthday and I've used Boxer papers from Basic Grey.



The hounds have actually been outside this morning sunbathing!!!!

No comments: