Friday 6 February 2009

More snow!

What a week we're having, started snowing again this morning and despite it being so water logged everywhere actually laid.

9.30am this morning




Dawn and I scrapped yesterday and I did this layout of Gangley and Alfie Bear all snuggled up, don't they look angelic BUT don't be fooled they spend all day chasing and play fighting with each other and eventually burn themselves out and snuggle up. I've used Basic Grey sugared papers that I got half prise and the heart is cut out of acetate and stamped which has made it look quite lacy.



I've just packed my bags ready for crop at Bramford tomorrow and have actually prepared a layout. If I don't have something half sorted I spend ages chatting then stash browsing and before you know it it's lunchtime and I haven't started anything LOL.

I'm trying to have a tidy up on my desk as I've had the email from Shimelle with the details of the sketch challenge. Needless to say my mind has gone completely blank and it has to be done by the 16th Feb, I'm beginning to question my sanity in saying I'll do it as I hate following other people's sketches LOL. So I'm trying not to panic and hope a clear and tidy desk will open the floodgate's TO SOME INSPIRATION lol.

1 comment:

Carol Plume said...

aww bless them both they look so content! and happy!

At least you've planned something for tomorrow - I've half an idea just wondering if I can find the other half!! lolxx

See you tomorrow xx