Friday 27 February 2009

First page of an album I'm starting all about Vikki. It's the class kit designed by Vanessa for Otley crop with a few touches of my own.



Photo opens out to reveal some hidden journaling about the birth and how I felt.

The girls from Bramford crop kindly invited Dawn and I to join them in April on a trip to Ally Pally but unfortunately Dawn has something arranged so we can't go but hope to go with them in September. I've never been to any of the big craft shows and would love to go. Will have to make do with the Craft Extravaganza in Needham next weekend.

No further progress on the hen front !!!!

1 comment:

Carol Plume said...

Hi Suzy

What a gorgeous piccie of your dogs - bless them catching a few rays....

Shame you and Dawn can't make Ally Pally xx

Great layout, see you soon xx