Friday 24 April 2009

Proud to admit



Yet another failure on the fostering front!

Ranger is now a fully paid up member of the Taylor six pack. After months of trials and tribulations with him everything suddenley just clicked into place and he feels such a part of the pack, how coduld I send him on his way both he and Eric would have heartbroken to be parted LOL.

Yes I know I'm useless at fostering!

The girlies are getting incrediably tame and we now get 3 eggs a day, haven't figured which one isn't laying yet. Hope to get some photo's of them seperatley so I can show and name for you. And no I'm not using Eric's suggestions of Bob and Scratch.



layout off Ben when he was 11 1/2 months old. papers are from Basic Grey Archaic. The journaling says

" Ben at 11 1/2 months old is almost one and almost walking. No longer a baby almost a toddler."

1 comment:

hotpotato said...

He He He He, you'll need a bigger house soon Sue.......doesn't Ranger look well at home though!!!!!