Friday 9 April 2010

Poorly paw!

A photo of Jim and his poorly paw!



Actually he hasn't been as pained or distressed as we thought, slept all night and ate a good breakfast. He's spent the day keeping me and Dawn company scrapping.

Finished off this layout that I start at crop last week. It's a class kit by Vanessa for Papermaze crop and uses the beautiful Prima papers "Flight of Fancy" Basic Grey "Sugar Rush" and BoBunny Delilah Promise. The journalling tag was made using distress inks. Photo is of me, Vikki and Mum taken in 2005 when Vikki was pregnant with Ben.



Talking of distress inks, I'm off to a workshop at Papermaze tomorrow that Carol is doing on distress inks. Really looking forward to it. My collection of distress inks is growing by the week, my desk is cluttered with bits of paper that I have distressed LOL.

2 comments:

Jane said...

i hope Jim is improving Sue and you are resting!! Thanks for the comment on my blog xx

Carol Plume said...

oh poor Jim - hope that he's managing ok Sue

That layout is gorgeous! love the picture....xx

See you soon xx