Thursday 17 June 2010

Confessions of a failed fosterer

So I thinking this may not come as a surprise to some of you LOL but

Mojo is now officially a Taylor hound !!!!!!

Has to be a record as Eric only took the call on Saturday and little Mojo arrived Sunday teatime. I didn't actually meet him until Monday as I was away on my holibobs but by Monday evening I KNEW I was in a spot of bother, Tuesday I realised I needed to do some creative book keeping (of which I hold a masters degree) and Wednesday had to admit to myself that I may as well get it over and done with. So I've paid my dues and sorted his insurance and that's that as they say.

Course the posh frock for DS's wedding next month might not be quite so posh now LOL

Mojo is without doubt the sweetest dearest little chap you could ever wish for. He hasn't put a paw wrong despite being totally bewildered for a day or two. He has slotted into our pack without a ripple and is the perfect playmate for Alfie Bear who needed a running mate.

So hands up I admit I am totally in love with Mojo and can't believe how fate has yet again stepped in and sorted us out.

Just how handsome is this boy



and boy does he love to run



and play




and really you can barely notice there's one more there now can you?

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Awww! He is so cute! Love the photo's of him, just right for scrapping. Off to look at the LO's further down. xx

Winnie said...

Aw, he's beautiful!!! Huge, but beautiful! LOL Give him lots of hugs from me!!!

Nic said...

Aw, he's gorgeous! No wonder he stole your heart so quickly.

Carol Plume said...

well well well I never did!!! (please see post further down!) pmsl!!

He does look a handsome man - and wow how fast is he going! alfie's going to be in trouble keeping up!!

Marc will understand!! lol

See you tomorrow xx

Elaine said...

Lol I had to laugh reading this! congrats on your new addition x