Saturday 26 June 2010

Scrapping

Yesterday Dawn and I managed to snatch a few hours to scrap. Life has been and is so hectic for us both at the moment and our normal routine seems to have disappeared LOl so it was lovely to spend a couple of hours catching up and there was loads to catch up on and squeeze in a bit of scrapping.

I finished this layout off that i had started the previous week at crop.

Photo is of Vikki, me and Rachael. Paper are some leftovers from last year and I think they were Bo Bunny. As I had forgotten my book that I draw my sketches in I was a bit stumped and ended up using a previous Papermaze class kit layout as the starting point.



Mojo is very settled and a complete joy to have in our pack.

Jim is still very well and happy.

Gangley has yet another new bed but this time she seems to approve and has actually spent the night in it. Such a relief as she usually ends up sleeping with us and it's too hot LOL.

Alfie has decided Mojo is okay and they spend hours chasing and playing with each other.

Lucky seems to be quietly becoming pack leader just a few incidents this week that I have noticed her stepping in and sorting out.

I finally feel better !!!!! and Mr T is okay too...

I have my posh frock for the wedding! Vikki came over Tuesday and we went shopping, just need to sort shoes and a bag and its done hooray! Marc wants Eric to wear tails the same as him and the best man that's him sorted as well and even better news looks like we have a dog sitter. Our dear friends who visited in May have to come half way over from Hereford on the Saturday for a charity do and have decided to come to us Thursday dog sit Friday and then go to their do Saturday. How wonderfully kind is that.

Sometimes life is good !!!

1 comment:

Winnie said...

Gorgeous LO! Love those papers and the stitching looks fab.

Glad to hear that Mojo is slotting in.