Friday 22 October 2010

Hand update

The cast is off and the drain out, which I might say was over 4 inches long (not that I saw it eyes we shut! ), I now have a light dressing covering the stitches. Most are healing nicely but apparently the ones in the palm of the hand are a bit open (not that I looked). Hand is black, yellow, blue and purple (not that I looked LOL). Back next week to check stitches etc and then will see the surgeon in 6 weeks. I've been told to do exercises but not over use it. FAT CHANCE I want my hand back LOL.

Had a another digi session and did this, not sure if I'm happy with it yet, so may get some tweaking.



Over at SCD this week the colour theme chosen by Ang is yellow and green, OMG all I can think of is Norwich city FC, going to be a toughie I think LOL.

Hounds are all well and happy.!

2 comments:

Sandra's Spot said...

Love the digi stuff you clever girl. Glad to hear the hand is coming along having the hand thing has has allowed you to learn a new way to craft. I feel the smae with Green & Yellow. Take care XXX

Jane said...

love the layout Sue, hope the hand continues to improve x