Monday 6 June 2011

Busy weekend

Well that shocked my surgeon when he suggested we wait and give the wrist some more healing time LOL don't think he could quite believe I agreed to it so readily LOL. So back in 6 weeks for x-ray and all being well book next op which will be to take out 1 pin and replace knuckles! of course the op I really want is to repair ruptured tendons but that has to be done last, ho hum guess I had better get used to poking myself and dogs in the eye with my sticky out finger.

Been a busy old weekend, well actually it started Friday what with having to be at hospital for 8.30am, then Marc and Rachael's big move and a few problems from Mother (How can me muuver create havoc when she's on holiday in America) !

Eric had a few hours off from doing lots of bits for Marc and went for a nice bike ride Sunday, whilst I got on and finally finished pots and baskets.

Looking forward to Friday when Dawn and I go off for our yearly weekend away to Norfolk. Lots of scrapping and chilling out time and maybe the odd malteser LOL.

Lucky is still looking really well, paws crossed.

4 comments:

Gem's Crafts said...

Gosh the op's to your wrist/fingers sound painful. Hope they get everything sorted for you. Enjoy your scrapping weekend away :)

Carol Plume said...

I really hope that you and Dawn have a fab weekend away...maltesers away....lolxx

Enjoy and I'll see you when I get back.

xx

Sandra's Spot said...

Ooooo its the scrapping retreat weekend have a really chilled out time and enjoy hugs Sandra XOXO

Karen said...

have a great weekend away with dawn. Hope to see you at the papermaze crop
xx karen