Tuesday 14 June 2011

Super weekend

Dawn and I had a lovely weekend away, weather was iffy but didn't really bother us as we were scrapping LOL. Managed 6 layouts and Dawn a whooping 8.

First up a gorgeous kit from Vanessa at papermaze using papers from My little shoe box.

 This from Bramford crop designed by Janina using papers from Kaisercraft
 This is  made up from leftover scraps, saw something similar whilst blog hopping and just sort threw it together, A few well placed embellishments hides all the joins in the papers LOl
 this is my favourite another one from Vanessa using papers Pink Paisley
 Love the simplicity of this one from Janina Basic grey papers
and this last one also from Janina at Bramford crop, some of which I did digi at home because no way I can sew at the moment LOl.

Hounds all well and happy to see their Mum back home!

1 comment:

Gem's Crafts said...

It sounds like you've had a lovely (and productive) time away Sue :) Love all your LO's :)