Thursday 16 May 2013

1 more sleep and ......................................

Tomorrow Dawn and I head off for our weekend, think the boys must know as I got a huge cuddle last night or maybe they sense something is a foot ??????Not looking my best hey LOL.


yup incoming oops! now how did that happen, all being well this rather large fella should be here when I get back on Monday. Transport run being put together and Eric will collect him Saturday for the last leg to us. He's called Zucco and is 7 years old,  he is apparently HUGE!



Just hope he lets me in the house when I come home as Mr T will have left for work.A

More details to follow ...........


4 comments:

hotpotato said...

Sue you and Eric are naughty taking on another dog.....you must let this one go! Yeh right...........have a fab weekend, don't forget take Dawn's phone away from her.

What Remains Now said...

I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about it. Have a wonderful time. A new pup! Can't wait to hear about the new big guy too. You have a lot going on. Truly, Sue, have a great time on your weekend getaway.

Sue said...

So you are fostering a horse now:) Blimey, he is one large fella.

Love the photo of you will Elmo and is that Orin?

I know whatever the weather, you and Dawn will have a lovely break away.

Carol Plume said...

whaat???????? is that number 8??? he's a big un

Hope that you and Dawn have a FAB time this weekend and relax both of you xx