Wednesday 6 May 2009

My craft space

A couple of my team mates on UKS have recently managed to re arrange living accommodation and got themselves their own craft rooms and our new teamie Nic has a wonderful garage conversion, so I thought I show you my space.



Eric re arranged the study about 18 months ago and this is what I ended up with. I was thrilled with it at the time but now feel quite hard done by as even Dawn my best friend has a room of her own.




If the plans ever come to pass then I will eventually have a large room in the garage all to my self but until then !!!!!!

3 comments:

Jane said...

you're space looks just like mine Sue, we can keep dreaming though!!

Nikki W said...

So this is where the creative magic happens hey Sue. It looks very organised, comfy and lived in.

Carol Plume said...

I looked at your desk and thought "so, where's the rest of it hidden... lo and behold...the rest!! lolxx serious amount of stash there girlie - you wouldn't catch me with that much!! rofl xxx