Tuesday 5 May 2009

NSD

So National scrapbooking day saw me and Dawn head off to Bramford crop for a wonderful day of yapping and scrapping. Janina kindly made sure everyone got a prize so we didn't have to listen to Dawn sulking loudly for a change. My prize was a paper trimmer, I was dead chuffed with it as my current one is useless and my making Memories one is way to big to cart off to crop LOL.

Managed one layout, photo's are of Marc when he and Eric joined a group of fellow greyhound owners on a walk round Alton waters. The Greyhound walks are people from Suffolk, Essex and Norfolk who meet once a month whatever the weather for a walk. The walks are open to anyone owning a greyhound or lurcher. Eric decided to take Sandy, Jim, Lucky and Ranger with Alfie Bear and Gangley staying at home with me. Seriously Alfie Bear is a nightmare on a lead and would have tied everyone up in knots with over 40 dogs there and Gangley well we thought she might be safer at home LOL.



Visit my friend Carols blog she has posted this


and now for "Something Completely Different..."
...on the 15th May there is a new challenge blog starting....
HERE - do drop on over and have a look and see what its all about.
I really hope that you will be inspired by the weekly themes and monthly challenges and want to join in the fun....

Carol was on the DT for Tag you're it before it recently finished and really makes gorgeous "THINGS" check it out.

1 comment:

Carol Plume said...

what a gorgeous layout Suze - always amazed at seeing all your "Pack" together like that...

Thats for the "plug"

xx