Monday 31 May 2010

SCD Challenge

So over on the SCD blog this week the challenge is to do a twinchie with the theme being Crowns.



I've used another piece of my lovely Tando Creative prize, and again used distress inks to make the background. Then stamped a crown in the same two colours (milled lavender and broken china). Then I stamped again and embossed with a purple and added glitter highlights. The "C" was cut from grungeboard and triple embossed with a flat silver and then stamped. I know it needs something to finish it off but blowed if I can think what LOL.

Hope you've all had a good Bank Holiday weekend.

Sue x

5 comments:

Carol Plume said...

Sue fab use of techniques there and they all come together really well! Great Twinchie and glad to see you using your prize!

Thank you for playing along this week xx

Jane said...

looks gorgeous Sue x

Unknown said...

Oh I like this - its very differnt. Love the C.

Toni said...

Suzy... love your twinchie and I think it's perfect just the way it is... love the triple embossed letter. I too never quite know when to stop... hahahaha

Artyjen said...

Fab texture on that "C" :)
xoxo