Saturday 1 May 2010



Scrapped with Dawn yesterday and as always we had a lovely relaxed day.

Did this layout of Vikki with Ben and Harvey using papers from Francy pants called rough and tumble.

I have also made a set of 6 coasters for the conservatory using an old chipboard book that I took to pieces and had a play with,



and another LOL



all slightly different but following a similar theme. When I showed them to Eric he said oh there like that American chappie's stuff, oh how I puffed up that he had reconised I was trying to get the Tim Holtz grungy style LOL...

Off to Bramford crop today for NSD but just HAVE to show you this photo of Jim taken this week standing tall and proud.



Jim has far exceeded the life expeactancy the vets gave him after losing his leg to the cancer and has also had to indure two further op's for the blasted corn. He is a STAR! and so very precious to us.

Eric had a good birthday but guess who fogot to take any photo's and I made a wicked chocolate birethday cake d'oh !!!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

so pleased to see Jim looking so well Sue, love the coasters too xx