Sunday 20 February 2011

papermaze crop

What a difference 48 hours can make!

Had a wonderful day at papermaze crop and so enjoyed catching up with my crafting friends and having a normal day LOL.

Hand, hip and tummy are all feeling much more comfortable today and one has stopped feeling soory for one's self LOL.

I do have to say a massive thank you to my bestest friend Dawn who takes such good care of me when we're out and is the only person in the world Eric trusts to look after me and to Carol who made me the most gorgeous card (actually I've had loads from all the girls several times over, maybe I should give them back and they can resend them each time I get myself into a pickle LOL).

Finally finished this LO which has been ongoing since first op in Oct LOL, couldn't manage to ink the flowers but still quite happy with it. The photo was taken in 2007 and is of me, Eric, Vik, Marc (son) and Ben. It's a papermaze kit using papers from Fancy Pants.



Then shock horror I finished off another layout, my first hybrid page, kit was designed by Janina for Bramford crop and had the most beautiful script and bird stamps, well stamping isn't possible at the moment and although people offered to do it for me I decided to have a go at creating it digitally. Then I added the photo and flowers and I am really chuffed with it. It does look so much more beautiful IRL. Photo is of me Eric and Ben all dressed up at Marc and Rachael's wedding last year. Photo's are rubbish but there is no light here today and dark and gloomy.



Finally some good news re Lucky her urine levels had dropped significantly when she went to the vets Friday! maybe we are finally on the right track and it is a thyroid problem.

Ruby continues to be the perfect house guest and Lucky is really enjoying her company, she has been quite lonely since little Rulu passed away as Rulu was her special friend.

So a few photo's of Ruby and co chilling out.....with Jim, then Jim Gangley and Alfie and lastly Ruby all stretched out.


4 comments:

Jane said...

glad you are feeling more yourself Sue, love the layouts and photos x

Sandra's Spot said...

Love the hybrid Sue it is really hard to tell the page has not been glued cut and stuck LOL. So glad you are feeling more like yourself. Hope you have a better week. XOXO

Karen leonard said...

Lovely layouts Sue..and great photos of the dogs, they all look so relaxed and chilled out! Your digital L/Os are amazing..do you keep them on the computer or print them out..they look so 3D on here! Karen x

Winnie said...

So glad to hear that you enjoyed the crop - you deserved it! Gorgeous LOs too, and I love the hybrid one. The dogs look like they're enjoying themselves too!