Wednesday 20 June 2007

I'm Back




Had the most wonderful weekend. Despite the awful weather four thunder storms and torrential rain! Last year we did the laying on the beach and exploring the area so we felt quite justified in staying in the caravan and scrapping..Dawn and I both managed to complete four LO's so either I'm getting quicker or she has slowed up to my pace LOL.

We ate huge amounts of maltesers and drunk buckets of earl grey tea and thoroughly chilled out. I did eventually decided to venture out and wanted to get some photos of the beach and sea but before we even set foot on the sand the heavens opened again, so took a few very bad shots and ran back to the sanctuary of the caravan.



Came home to a beautifully clean tidy house and 5 very happy to see me doggies...

No comments: