Sunday 3 June 2007

Scrap lifting with a twist



Each week I receive 4 classes from the Design Collective. This week not having a whole lot of time I thought I'd have ago at what I thought would be a fairly easy class "scrapliffting with a twist" by Karen Miller. Well it was a whole lot harder than I imagined trying to get 4 types of paper to work together but finally I'm happy with it. Just as well as the new classes arrived in my email box this morning. I've used a mixture of Basic Grey and Fancy Pants paper, the journal stamp is Autumn Leaves and the title and flower are chipboard from my stash and a few prima flowers to finish off.

The photo is of my son and daughter and was taken after they both arrived (unplanned) together bringing Eric's presents for his birthday the next day. We had a lovely lunch in the garden and Eric managed to get a rare photo of them together "JUST PERFECT"

Dogs are now suffering from clinical depression LOL. Marc came last night and gave them a good play in the garden but I think it's safe to say they'll be pleased to see Eric Wednesday and so will I.

Being a glutton for punishment I decided to get all my small summer clothes out today and wash and iron them. I have fat, medium and small clothes depending on how much I weigh. Nice to see the small section put in an appearance LOL. My weight does go up and down, I like to think it's because of the steroids but that isn't the whole story more like my malteser addiction.

Been raining all day today on the Isle of Mann and yesterday's racing was cancelled as the weather closed in over mountains and it wasn't safe for the helicopter to fly.... forecast is more promising for tomorrow.

No comments: