Monday 9 November 2009

Been busy

Few bits and pieces to share.

First a layout that was a kit, I bought it months ago from a difference source and when I finally got round to opening it last week loads of pieces were missing, I was thoroughly miffed !!!



I am not happy with it at all and ended up just making the best of a bad job !!! but it is a rare photo of me and Dawn so I guess it will have to do.

This one is a kit from Ang for Bramford crop, using papers from basic Grey Sweetpea Jack collection.



The photo is of Ben with his scary tiger face he had painted when we went to Easton Farm Park.

Next my first attempt at a tri fold card.



I was really chuffed with this as I am usually pretty hopeless at using a craft knife , so flushed with success I decided to make a maze book for Vikki to give to her MIL for Christmas and did this



inside



and then made a box and lid to put it in, using a sheet of 12 x 12 for each bit and lots of folding.



Not great photo's but you get the idea.

Sandy and Jim continue to do well, with Jim already up to 3/4 length walks.

Ranger has a swollen front wrist and is limping, all very worrying especially as it's not responding to metacam......

No comments: