Tuesday, 17 November 2009


Vet has rung and apparently Ranger is still very heavily under the influence of morphine, so they can't really assess how he is so no decision on coming home today will be made until later this afternoon.

However the vet was very pleased that Ranger didn't have any serious bleeds overnight so that sounds hopeful...I didn't really fully understand just how big an op this one was (head has been very firmly stuck in the sand) but he's young and strong, so today I am going to try and stay positive

Thank all so very much for keeping Ranger in your thoughts, I will of course update as soon as I hear anything else...

Sue x

No comments: