Friday 7 December 2007

Yippeeeeee

Been to the hospital to see the surgeon this morning, oh what a performance that was. Appointment was for 9.50 got there a tad early and finally got to see the great man at 11.50 can you believe I was really fed up by then BUT the good news is he's very happy with the wrist and I can stop wearing the splint except when it gets a bit achy then just put it on for support. So tonight my hand can go to bed NAKED woohoo.

We had really high winds overnight and they're forecast all weekend so may have to put off putting the outside Christmas lights off for another day or two. It was so bad this morning the ships bell we have at the back gate kept ringing all by itself. Drove the dogs mad LOL. Going to try and put the tree up tomorrow evening. Have to pop into town in the morning and hopefully finish off buy Christmas presents. I don't know why I get so stressed as there's never been a year when it doesn't all get done.

A friend at last months crop brought a photocopy of a pattern to make a little Christmas house to fill with pot porri, I've made a couple but they didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped but they're quite cute.


Quite a few friends on DC are doing Christmas journals which are beautiful but beats me where they find the time, I'm having enough trouble finishing certain things LOL.

Have a good weekend everyone and keep paws crossed for Mac tomorrow pleaseeee.

No comments: