Tuesday 27 January 2009

It's a boy thing

Since Dawn started scrapping I normally only scrap with her on a Thursday and at crop BUT yesterday I had this idea for a layout for the Scrummy Stash Cafe challenge IT's A BOY THING and just had to do it straight away LOL.



close up



The photo is of Ben on his 3rd birthday last month, I think he got a tad fed up with us all taking photo's so picked up his camera and started taking photo's of us. I've used Scenic Route paper and chipboard, the title is a combination of American thickers, Jenni Bowlins letters and some I made myself. The candles were cut from the paper and given a gloss finish and the balloons were cut freehand.

So onto to baby news, I've passed on all the messages of congratulations to Granny Dawn and yes she will bring photo's to crop. Mother and son are doing very well and finally came home from hospital last night after little Jude had to spend 48 hours on the lamp as he had become jaundiced. Dawn has informed me she will take a break from Granny duties on Thursday to scrap...

2 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Just love this LO Sue, one of my faves!! I have tagged you, check out my blog to see :) xx

Sharon said...

I lOVE this LO. It is just stunning Sue. Great colours and composition. Will have to save this one.